Monday 19 November 2007

State of mind


I felt bored in office today, so I decide to get on with my delayed posting. Yes, that’s my office space. That’s where I spend most of my time on weekdays. The picture somehow depicts the condition of my mind. In a bigger picture- this ‘messiness’ can replicate the condition of our mind and the condition of our heart.

Reality check- have you ever felt that everything is ever smooth sailing, no glitches, life’s great? I think, I’m on the other end of the spectrum. After extracting the essence of the books (pictured) plus the trees that I’ve unknowingly chopped, I found 8000 plus useful words for my colloquium document. It’s so painful to read, especially for a non book worm club person like me.

Lisa and I experience ‘mood swings’, we take turns to switch on the motivation. The drive to read and write, read and write, read and write. It’s very hard to keep that discipline day in, day out. Thank God I can feel that it’s getting closer, can just see a hint of light at the end of the tunnel.

You too, don’t despair! Life’s full of ups and downs, thankfully there’s Hope, that’s why Jesus came to save us. Blessed journey and keep seeking His ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment