Sunday 3 February 2008

The journey ahead


Hello Blessed CNY!

It’s taken a long time for me to get out of the block for this post. Not that I’m exceptionally busy, just a little less motivated. I’ve been thinking- well at least a week ago, about using the picture we took from our hike at Daisy Hill koala sanctuary.

The journey ahead

Life in terms of physical activity, spiritual growth and academic front has somewhat slowed down. Not as drastic as a mid-life crisis as yet, just probably God providing more space for reflection in a sunshine state of Australia. Recently, it’s becoming really slow. I like the space we have here in Brisbane- little rush for transportation, little rush for ‘work’, little rush to wake up early, little rush to continue those routines I have back in Singapore. Just that when things begin to slow do I feel really bored. Physical acitivity, I reckon is like those discipline that I need to instill into my lifestyle Church is different coz there used to be Ekklesians, Salmon runners and VWC. I miss the energy I can generate from the young people I meet. Study wise is really ‘tough’, coz I feel so restrained with the work that I hope to do.. This has been getting into me- even as I know who my real Boss is, Who I am really working for. Those things happening make me wonder, and ask ‘God, why am I here?’ The road ahead is no different for you and I, it’s expecting the unexpected, one thing for sure- there is Hope, a Hope only He can fulfill, a Hope that you never walk alone! Blessed journey ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment