Tuesday 4 December 2007

Thank you for your NOTICE!

Once you notice this, please take note and inform people whom we know that you notice something unusual in our blog.....
Hello, knee hao ma?
Pardon my noticeably irritating NOTICE. We went to Brisbane power station with honeymooners Teck Siong and Michelle on Thursday (29 Nov). Yeah, there's quite a few of those signboards around the building. We NOTICEd another one of those:
Just thinking about the things that we see, it's perhaps those hilarious moments in life that we may miss out even if it's right in front of us. Perhaps that's a strong reason why our parents keep telling us to OPEN our eyes when we walk.As I sat here day dreaming (coz my brain's probably frozen from processing the research study), and waiting for my cooking duty to start, I'm really hoping for a breakthrough. Yeah, God please give me the inspiration for my confirmation document and wisdom to understand my work. Yahweh, Yahweh please help! 30 Nov 07
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Do you think God speaks to you?] 4th Dec (a day after our 2nd Anniversary)
This morning I was reading the Book of Life- chapter 3 of Ecclesiates. I understand why His Word is so everlasting and applicable to anyone of us, whether you are a reader or have no clue which book I'm referring to. I learnt (pride tells to type learnt, in fact it should be reminded again!) that our job satisfaction to a large extent depends on our attitude. We can become dissatisfied when we lose the sense of His intended purpose for our work. Thank God we can enjoy our work knowing that He has given us that work/project/assignment/ study/chore/ministry etc to do and realise that the fruit of our labour is a gift from Him. So when we are going through 'pain' and complaining of His task for us, know that our work is a way to serve Him! Yes for now I'm satisfied for I 'know' (and need reminders), do enjoy your TASK . Yahweh bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment