Wednesday 31 October 2007

Can you see what I see?

I’m back, it’s been a ‘long journey’ in Brisbane. Well, Lisa and I are exhausted- yes guess the study is taking a toll on us. Ever thought studying is suffering? I do, for what I’m going through at least-the search for a roof, disagreements with my Sups, injuring my knee, having prob understanding what I read and then the software I use for referencing gave me nightmares, issue of our flat tenants moving out back home, then this fever-throat-cough. You know, that’s the deal that I ‘signed’ when I came to know Him. There are times of happiness and time of stress :)
That aside, for my friends who knows me and do not know Jesus, please spare me a few moments to introduce this friend who is actually in our (lisa & I) triangular relationship. I cannot let this day pass without letting you know this very special friend in our lives.

Part 1
This is a true story- One day, a woman caught committing a wrong act (sin) and was brought to my friend. "Teacher (friend), this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. Now in the Law Moses (10 commandements) commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?" My friend said to them, "Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her." But when they heard it, they went away one by one, beginning with the older ones, and my friend was left alone with the woman standing before him. He said to her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?" She said, "No one, Lord." And He said, "Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more."
No one is sinless, including you and I. My friend(Jesus) does not condemn you and in fact forgives you and me- yes no matter how ‘bad’ we are. When I heard someone mentioned about writing ‘wills’ in case there are some unexpected events in life, it is crucial for you to know this moment that when you accept Jesus into your heart and take Him as your Saviour- you do not need a will to get into heaven, He accepts you for who you are! Then, do you still choose the life you are living now or one that is full of promise?

Part 2 For those who know Him
Well that’s in John 8:3-11
I just felt this speaking strongly to me- I’d like to share this-
Later in chapt. 9 Jesus cured a blind man. The Pharisees questioned him and asked his parents to testify that their son had been born blind. Again they asked him and he answered, "Whether he (Jesus) is a sinner I do not know. One thing I do know, that though I was blind, now I see." John 9:25

I was blind, now I see- We were once blind, now that we can see, let not the world affect your sight. I do get caught up with busyness, and at the end of the day I ask myself whether the things I do is meaningful. I do hope you can find that meaning in the things you do. Bring glory to His name!

Initially I wanted to start a thanks-giving entry, I’ll still do a short one
Thank God for His love and 'gifting' Lisa to me.
Thanks Lisa for being such a special wife, encouraging me when I’m down, doing so many things for the well-being of the house and whose truly a great testimony for all. I love you!
Yes, for those whose prayed for us and show so much concern, thanks to you!
And finally you, for it must be in His time that you read this and I know Jesus loves you for who you are!

Blessed time in all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment